I Scholarship programme of the FEDELE Accredited Centres aimed at students of the Instituto Cervantes
What does it consist of?
FEDELE wants to promote among the students of the Cervantes Institute centres abroad stays in Spain that allow them to enjoy experiences of linguistic immersion, improve their skills as learners of Spanish and have a first contact with Spain and its cultural reality.
Characteristics of the scholarship
Scholarship for a general Spanish course at one of the following levels:
Number of weeks of the course:
|40 teaching hours|
Registration fee and didactic material:
|Periods of enjoyment of the scholarship:|
Option A: July 15 - November 30
Place where the scholarship is to be enjoyed:
In one of the Centers Accredited by the Instituto Cervantes and members of FEDELE who participate in this program.
- Be a student at a Cervantes Institute centre
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Submit the application to participate in the call for scholarships at the Head of Studies of the Instituto Cervantes where the student is enrolled, along with a composition entitled "Why study Spanish?
Selection and destinations will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Winners and destinations will be announced on 21 June 2019.
When and how will I know if I got the scholarship?
- The list of scholarship students will be published on 21 June 2019 at www.fedele.org
- FEDELE will inform by e-mail each of the students who have obtained the scholarships, communicating the school designated for their enjoyment and the contact details of the school.
- Scholarship students may agree with the school of destination the dates of the course, as long as they are included in one of these two periods:
Option A: 15 July - 30 November
Option B: 15 January - 30 June