The extensive courses are aimed to students that intend to stay in Valencia for a long period of time and desire to take profit of their stay to learn or improve their Spanish in small groups.
The Extensive-Mini Spanish Course is composed by 6 lessons per week (of 50 min.each) distributed in two sessions, plus 5 hours of sociocultural modules that will be carried out during the week.
The schedule of these courses will be agreed with the student, according to their availability.
The Extensive-Mini Spanish Courses are organized during the period between the months of September and June.
Before starting the Spanish course, students must take a level test, both written (multiple choice questions plus a little composition) and spoken, in order to assess their level and place them in the correct group.
This test has no cost and it takes place outside the course schedules.
The Extensive-Mini Courses’ teaching materials are carefully prepared, updated and improved by our teaching staff.
All learning resources are included in the price of the course.
At the end of the language stay, students will receive a certificate of attendance stating the level and type of course completed, the total hours spent during the stay (divided into teaching hours, hours of autonomous work and participation in socio-cultural activities) and the contents studied during the course.
If you require an official certificate accrediting your Spanish knowledge, we recommend taking the DELE exam (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language). These are official qualifications, which accredit levels of competence and mastery of the Spanish language, granted by the ‘Instituto Cervantes’ on behalf of Spain’s Ministry of Education.
Apart from our Spanish language courses, we also offer up to four extra-curricular activities per week. Participating in these activities allows students to put into practice the skills they have learnt in the classroom in an effortless and fun way. On the other hand, it is also a unique opportunity to get to know Valencia’s culture and people first-hand.
The sociocultural modules consist of conferences, debates, talks and usually include a visit to some touristic sites, such as museums or monuments. They last approximately 5 hours a week. The topics addressed (festivals, Spanish politics, gastronomy) put students in contact with a rich variety of aspects of Spanish and Valencian life.
|1 month||180 €|
|2 months||360 €|
|3 months||540 €|
• Teaching materials (student’s books, workbooks, textbooks, photocopies, etc.) throughout the course.
• Welcome folder with information about the school and tourist information about Valencia.
• Level test, both written and spoken, before the beginning of the course.
• Ongoing assessment of the learning process.
• Final certificate of attendance with the number of hours studied, participation in activities, the level achieved and the contents covered.
• Participation in weekly sociocultural and leisure activities, as well as weekend activities (transport, meals and tickets not included).
• Free internet access (all school facilities are free Wi-Fi hotspots).
• Book loan system from our library.
• Emergency phone number available around the clock during the student’s stay.
- 10 % discount of the price of the course for former students, who have previously taken at least two weeks of intensive course.*
You can find more discounts and temporary offers on Offers
REGISTRATION CAN BE DONE:
-By e-mail: email@example.com
- At the school, located in Avda. Blasco Ibáñez, 66 (Valencia).
Two times a year the people of Cheste celebrate their day of paellas.
Peña Cortada's trail, is one of the most amazing of all the Valencian Community.
We are going to El Saler beach and La Albufera natural park.
Valencia's main festival Fallas: mascletàs, fireworks, traditiional parades, offering of flowers to the Virgin, visits to the Fallas monuments...
If you are passionate about hiking, this is your activity!
Let's go to visit this town, this is certainly going to be a unique experience!
We are going to visit Calpe, to climb the Peñón de Ifach and witness parade of Moros y Cristianos.